SEWAGE CLEANUP SERVICES
Sewage is, of course, a major carrier of disease and harmful pathogens, and is especially harmful to small children. In fact, some of the biggest and most devastating epidemics in history have been a direct result of mismanaged sewage systems and waste management.
SEWAGE LEAK CONTAMINATION
In the unfortunate instance of a sewage back-up or spill, it is of the upmost priority you call us immediately. We recommend you do not attempt to handle the situation on your own due to the pathogens, disease and bio-hazardous nature of the spill.
If a raw sewage spill or septic tank overflow occurs in your home, we advise you adhere to the following recommendations to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of yourself and others, and to minimise the possibility of cross-contamination of other areas:
- Call our team of trained and experience Raw Sewage Spill Clean up professional and follow our recommendations and procedures
- Stay away from the contaminated areas
- Take measures to ensure your eyes and skin do not touch the raw sewage
- Do not use the sewage or septic system until the works have been competed
TRAINED & EXPERIENCED SEWAGE CLEAN UP TECHNICIANS
Our team of Raw Sewage Clean-ups specialists will provide a holistic service, which includes containing the spill area to reduce the risk of contamination of clean areas of raw sewage. They will then extract all liquid waste and remove any structural elements and personal belongings such as flooring, wall sheeting and furniture affected by the raw sewage spill. Our team will then spray and disinfect the area that has been affected by the spill.
Once the area has been completely disinfected, our Raw Sewage Clean-up specialists will neutralise odours with chemicals and specialised equipment to ensure all odours are removed and the affected area is left in a clean and liveable state.
SEWAGE CLEANING AUSTRALIA | SERVICE AREA
SPECIALISING IN THE CLEANUP OF SEWAGE & GROUND WATER CONTAMINATION
The severity and methods utilised in each Sewage Contamination Clean up is determined on a case-by-case basis, affected by the severity and category of the spill. Sewage spills are categorised by 3 categories each with there own set of pre-determined and successful clean up methodologies.
- Category 1 is clean water. Although not considered sewage, clean water can become hazardous if left in contact with hygroscopic surfaces.
- Category 2 is Grey Water. Grey water is generally considered unsanitary and can cause illness to humans and can be caused by washing machine, toilet, waterbed or dishwasher leaks. Like all sewage spills, grey water damage is intensified by the time taken to remedy the spill and temperature of the building and location the spill has occurred in. Category 2 sewage spills should be remediated as a priority to ensure contamination and pollutants are kept to a minimum.
- Category 3 sewage is black water. Black water always contains pathogens making it a serious health and bio-hazard contamination. Black water can consist of, but is not limited to, sewage that contains urine and faeces, chemical waste, medical waste or sea water, river, water or ground surface water containing silt and organic matter. Sewage Contamination Clean up of a Category 3 nature must be remediated as a priority. Failure to do so will result in all materials such as flooring, walling and concrete to be removed.
It should be noted Sewage Contamination Clean up of a category 2, if not treated within 48 hours, in most situation will transform into a category 3 sewage spill.
Sewage water, blocked pipes, storm water, flood or river water are all considered dangerous, and a trained, experienced Sewage Contamination Clean up expert must be employed to ensure all dangerous pathogens and bacteria are removed before the clean up process can begin.
Sewage Contamination Clean Up
The most common source of sewage entering a house of commercial property is from floor drains, shower drains and toilets backing up which can be caused by clogged drain lines or heavy rains. When sewage contamination occurs, it is important to avoid the contamination where possible. The sewage can contain dangerous bacteria and pathogens
Sewage Clean Ups
It is clear that a sewage backup or sewage leak is an unwanted, and often disgusting problem. The thought of your home being inundated with filthy, disease-ridden waste materials is unsettling to say the least. When a sewage leakage occurs in your home or business, we understand you want an immediate and effective response
Grey Water Leaks refer to any residential water spill including burst water pipes, burst dishwasher or washing machine, overflowing baths or showers. If any of these incidents have occurred, the water damage needs to be attended to. A small Grey Water Sewage spill can become a big issue if not dealt with correctly and immediately
Flood water damage to your home or work premises must be cleaned up and dealt with as a priority. Any type of flood water damage in your home is unexpected and unfortunate, be it backed up water drains, water over flow or rain water flooding. To prevent unwarranted Flood Water it is imperative you organise restoration services quickly.
The escape of water claims is increasing and the damage caused can be quite severe. Property owners affected by this type of damage will face the problem of how to repair and clear up. The easiest and best solution is to call in a team of professionals who have all the knowledge needed to rectify the situation promptly and efficiently.
Following flood damage in the home or at your business premises, our priority is to return the affected property to its pre-incident condition as quickly as possible, minimising secondary damage, efficiently, effectively and with the minimum of disruption for the customer. If the operation is not handled by experts in damage management.
It is hard to imagine a situation more traumatising and unwanted than a fire in your home. Even a small fire can cause extensive damage and impact on your family’s sense of security. Our Fire Damage Restoration team are knowledgeable and sympathetic to your situation and should be the first step towards putting your life back together
Whether you’re a homeowner or property manager, the well-being of your family and tenants is paramount. Our trusted and experienced team of Mound Removal remediation experts can assist in protecting you property from persistent and detrimental mould infection and associated odour
The strong odours combine with the disturbing visual makes the cleaning and remediation of a room or premises a daunting and difficult task. Although the visual traces of faecal matter or urine can be cleaned up with relative ease, significant dangers and health risks arise from the matter with cannot be seen or easily accessed